Going For The Grade
So the bottom line is how do you get the "A" and have a good time, maybe even
learn something new?
Well, there are a lot of books on studying and getting good grades.
It's pretty much the same story. No surprises, just common sense
that seems to escape 80% of the undergraduate student body.
- Sit in the front row.
- Read the assignments and actually take summary notes on them.
- Go to all of the lectures and actually take notes on them.
- Laugh at the instructor's jokes.
- Hand in all homework and participate in all discussions, even just a little bit.
- Study for the exams, don't cram but space and pace your studying
out before each exam.
- Learn from mistakes.
- Work with others in the class.
- Don't get behind
- Side with the instructor in all arguments
- Compliment the instructor's taste in ties, earrings, headbands, etc. as
- Tell the instructor you really enjoy the course.
Copyright 2000, Web Manual Group